Dr. Mark A Beaird Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Beaird?

I am very impressed with the S&W doctors. Dr. Beaird has been very professional as well as caring and kind.I have only been to him twice but certainly plan to continue.

Not sure how anyone could give Dr. Beaird anything less than 4 stars. I've been going to him for about 4 years now. He goes out of his way for his patients and has called after hours several times to discuss issues with me, lab results, etc. I find this common with many S&W dr's and I personally appreciate it. It shows me that they care enough to call even if it's when they should be "off duty". Office staff here is great and Dr. Beaird is top notch. The other obgyn's I've met in the office are very nice too.

Do not go to this Dr. if you have anythingother than routine check up or baby. He is very uncaring and caused me very muchpain. Had to surgeries because of hispoor diagnostic ability.

My all-time Favorite Doctor!!! The BEST!!

Dr. Mark Beaird is a wonderful, caring doctor.His bedside manner is outstanding! It's hard to find an OB/GYN that you can trust and feel comfortable with,but Dr. Beaird is tops!! Even though I don't have Scott & White insurance anymore, I still choose him for MY DOCTOR!