Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Belknap
Dr. Mark Belknap, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, WI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Belknap is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, St. Mary's Hospital of Superior and Memorial Med Ctr, Ashland, Wi. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Belknap has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Belknap is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Memorial Med Ctr, Ashland, Wi
Miller Dwan Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center Inc
Hayward Area Memorial Hospital
39 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Mark Belknap accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEssentia Health Ashland Clinic, 1625 Maple Ln, Ashland, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Belknap in this video.
Dr. Mark Belknap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, WI.