Dr. Mark Bessette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bessette?

a patient

Posted on November 21st, 2017

He takes his time with each patient and listens to all my problems and concerns. I can contact his office with questions and get an answer back from his MA within 24 hours

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Dr. Bessette has been my dr for years. He is always there when I need him.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I have been going to Dr Bessette for over 15 years. He is an excellent diagnostician, often diagnosing in one minute what other practitioners miss. He listens, takes time to ask and answer questions, is friendly and has a great sense of humor. I don't know what I'll do when he eventually retires!! Best to get a morning appointment, because you will wait longer as the day goes on.

HE LISTENS!

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I travel across town to see Dr Bessette. He is always alert to my needs, and does everything he can to make my healthcare effective. He listens to my concerns and answers my questions. Everyone in the office is pleasant ant professional.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

My family has had Dr.Bessette for 28 years! He's thorough and takes no chances with his patients. He has a wonderful bedside manner and takes the time to LISTEN to you.We couldn't imagine going to any other doctor. He's skilled in many aspects of his medical profession. His down to earth personality makes you comfortable and you can trust his opinions and test he sends you for.We are blessed to have such a caring physician.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Bessette almost since he got out of med school. Have referred many aquaintences, everyone including myself thinks he's a wonderful doctor and has utmost faith in him.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WAS TREATED WELL,

Unacceptable wait time

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Good skills but two hour wait is awful.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Dr. Bessette has been my PCP for almost 20 years. He has always offered effective treatment options that included both traditional and alternative approaches. He is calm, listens well, and has a real sense of humor. I have not been a very sick person, but I did have some unusual symptoms crop up as I aged, and I always felt that he gave me the best advice possible.

Best Dr I've been to!!!

Posted on February 18th, 2012

Dr. Bessette was able to diagnose problems that my old dr didn't even consider. I am now on my way to getting healthy.He uses alternative methods then meds if needed. He spends the time he needs to with a patient to understand their situation; so I don't mind waiting for my turn because he will spend time on my issues.I highly recommend seeing someone in his clinic, as he is not taking new patients right now. The other physicians in his office are very good too I understand.

Posted on July 5th, 2010

I have been seen by Dr. Bessette since moving here in 2002. In my recent office visit he perscribed medication for my thyroid. I'd had symptoms for only two months, and had not relized it or mentioned them to him. Now on medication for two months I've seen the change and relized they were symptoms.

Posted on September 18th, 2017