Dr. Mark A Bewley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Bewley?

What you hope for in a medical professional

What a fine example of the best in physician professionals. Friendly, cheerful, patient and understanding, and expert in listening and informing patients (me) about their condition and what to do about it. Exudes competence! I was very much pleased with his ministration and the handling of my treatment. I'll go back to this doctor any time I need such services in future. Highest recommendation, no reservation at all.

not helpful in explaining diagnosis

My daughter had him review MRI's for her hip, which showed a possible serious problem. He talked to her for 5 minutes, wouldn't allow anyone else in the room during the discussion and gave her no explanation for his conclusion. After second opinions from other doctors, we believe his diagnosis was correct, but couldn't he spend a little more time than treating her like she was cattle?

Average

I have had surgery by Dr. Bewley and although the surgery was successful, I found myself asking questions and suggesting things based on what I read on the Internet, rather than he making the suggestions. I feel as if he was not giving me all my options. As a doctor, he should be more proactive in determining the patient's need. As patients, we do not know what type of surgery, therapy, or other medicine is available to us. I also did not like that he is in several different offices and my appointments were scattered throughout Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake. This was very inconvenient.

Dr. Mark A Bewley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.