Dr. Mark A Birdsong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Birdsong?

Gall bladder operation

The rudest dr on this planet. There is something wrong with a dr that tells his patient after operation “you should hurt “ it should have been out 40 years ago ! I said softly this really hurts. He replied “ man up “. I’m a senior female He said yeah and it’s going to hurt a lot more ! Next day he striped my drainage tube maliciously and I said that hurts his reply yeah and I’m doing it again tomorrow. I kid you not!!! This I’m sure will not be online but I sure would like to discourage anyone going to him. Seriously evil man!!!

gall bladder surgery

We were very pleased with both the pre-op visit, where he took all the time needed to explain the procedure and answer any questions, and the surgery itself. After the surgery he came out to me in the waiting room, explained everything again and made sure I didn't have any questions. We were extremely pleased.

Only negative reviews are from people that received no surgery

Worst bedside manner in a doctor I have witnessed.

Proceeded to tell my husband he was going to die anyway so having the procedure would not be worth it.

The best!!

Do not have a negative thing to say. We would recommend Dr Birdsong to anyone and feel very fortunate that he was on call when we needed the best. He has continued to be there for us and continues to be the best!

Family member of patient

Dr. Birdsong was the best surgeon we could have had. He called in consults when needed and ensured the very complex proceedure had only the best surgeons involved, ensuring maximum safety for his patient. He was at our side through an extended ICU stay, involed family in all decisions and educated us through the recovery process. He is the only surgeon I will ever recommend.

My mother couldn't live because of his delay in showing up and avoidance to take her to operating room because it was night before thanks giving!!

Excellent surgeon