Dr. Mark Biscow Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark Biscow?

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Very caring and comprehensive. Easy to contact. Was highly recommended by my cardiologist

Posted on November 11th, 2013

He is very courteous and takes the time to listen and discuss with you your health condition. Highly recommended.

Grateful Patient

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I am writing to express my deep gratitude for the medical care I received Mark Biscow.   I have had several procedures by other physicians. Dr. Biscow is a caring, knowledgeable wonderful doctor and human being. He came and visited me each time. He read the chart and discovered the reason why I couldn't fall asleep. He is accessible 24/7. I lived in Carlsbad and travelled 2 hours to be seen by Dr. Biscow. His staff is excellent, caring and understands why a person comes to the doctor's office, They don't feel well.  It is evident that Dr. Biscow is very knowledgeable in his field of medicine;  he displays a keen professionalism combined  with a warm “bedside” manner; and he is willing to go the proverbial “extra mile” for his patients.  I was truly touched by his thoroughness and his caring and compassionate treatment.  I am grateful to pay the extra money to have a doctor who exemplifies the meaning of "doctor."

great doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Thoroughly experienced and intelligent, yet thoughtful and receptive. Very personable and caring, helpful and accurate diagnosis.

Extraordinary physician

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Been my internist for over 20 years. At all times he has made it clear that my welfare is his chief concern. He is not inexpensive. But he cannot be, the way he runs his office. If you are looking for the best, practical and calm, wise and judicious, but always on top of the changes in medicine that matter, this is the doctor for you.

Knowledgeable and kind physician

Posted on May 7th, 2011

I first saw Dr. Biscow in the office for a history and physical for an upcoming surgery at the hospital. He was thorough, reassuring and his staff got all my paperwork over to the hospital on time. I was surprised when he visited me in the hospital post-operatively and made sure I was as comfortable and well taken care of as could be. I continue to see him as my internist and go for a physical once a year. As I get older, he suggests specific tests to check for arteriosclerosis, before it occurs.

What a great doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2010

Having seen Dr. Biscow for well over 15 years, I know he is super-knowledgeable, kind, helpful,and I can not praise him enough for how he has helped me and even his staff is SUPER. I am very picky about my medical care and I hope to have Dr. biscow as my regular doctor for as long as possible. Quality care is what I have always received.

The worst doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2009

A very cold and uncaring doctor who is in it strictly for the money. First visit seemed ok. Second visit a month later was awful. 3 1/2 hours after leaving his office with a diagnosis of a simple urinary infection, my husband collapsed with Septicemia and is not out of danger yet.

Posted on January 26th, 2009

He is the BEST! Kind, listens, seems concerned, has excellent referrals.

Posted on November 19th, 2016