Dr. Mark R Bitner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Bitner?

LIED and suggested unneeded surgery

Said I needed a hysterectomy and bladder repair when nothing was wrong, except annoying heavy bleeding. Lied that I had a bunch of ovarian cysts and I didn't.

Dr. Bitner is Awesome! The best doctor I have ever been to. He is very personable, friendly, caring, and kind. He called me personally after I had some issues to talk to me. He takes time to get to know you and makes you feel important.

Very inappropriate. He came in to my room after delivering my baby and without warning, felt my boobs and asked if my milk was in yet. I had just delivered my child! Even with this being my first, I have read books. Your milk does not come in until day 3 or 4. I felt taken advantage of. I also felt that if he was concerned about this he should ask or warn me first. Not just think he owns my body. Perverted. Taking advantage of his medical degree to cop a feel. Do not go to this doctor.