Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Blatter has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Blatter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
St Clair Hospital
St. Clair Hospital
Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
UPMC South Side
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
41 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1972
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Mark Blatter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark M Blatter MD, 150 Lancaster Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Blatter in this video.
Dr. Mark Blatter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.