Dr. Mark Bonner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bonner?

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Always long waits,

BAD

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I FEEL LIKE I AM JUST A NUMBER TO THIS CLINIC. THE ONLY REASON I STAYED WAS BECAUSE THE GIRL IN THE LAB WITH THE PURPLE HAIR WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD DRAW MY BLOOD, BUT SHE IS NO LONGER THERE. I AM SURE SHE GOT RAN OFF MOST OF HIS GOOD STAFF GET RAN OFF FOR SOME REASON. THE PLACE IS JUST BAD. PLEASE DON'T GOT THERE JUST BECAUSE THE RIG THE VOTE FOR BEST OF THE BEST.. HE IS NOT THE BEST AND NEITHER IS HIS STAFF

Doctor Review

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Bonner had been my physician for at least 20 years, probably more. I have always found him knowledgeable, responsive to questions, and involved in your health situation. He is 5 stars for me.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr.Bonner is the BEST doctor in NWA by far!!! It might take a while to get into to see him, but it's worth the wait!!!

Patient Beware

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Made an appointment, waited 3 hours while watching walk-ins go ahead. Finally got up to leave, then Dr. Bonner approached clearly angry. I told him my symptoms and he was dismissive. Finally agreed to schedule lab tests, I waited a week and no one ever contacted me. I finally found another dr. who listened and immediately scheduled tests. I have severe neurotransmitter imbalance, causing episodes of life threatening hypokalemia along with Stage 3 adrenal failure. I could have died and Dr Bonner was too arrogant to offer help.

Great family practitioner.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

As a new patient to the office, it was so great for the front office staff to let me know that there was a long wait. I would wait double the time to see Dr. Bonner again. I understand why is wait is so long. He's a fantastic Dr. and he spends as much time as you need. Moving my whole family to the clinic!

Posted on September 10th, 2015

He has been my doctor almost from the time he graduated from medical school. Very informative and really answers your questions.

Ms

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

As much as I like Dr Bonner, I'm forced to look for another dr. Office staff is terrible. They overbook, do not return phone calls. Wait time even with appt is ridiculous. Dr Bonner!!!! Don't you realize you need more HELP or are you so busy you don't take time to notice that you are mistreating your loyal patients???

VERY FRUSTRATED

Posted on August 19th, 2015

We really like the Dr. Bonner but it is almost impossible to continue to be his patient. The average wait time with every one of our appointments has been 1.5 to 2.0 hrs just to see him. That's not to mention the time spent waiting in the exam room. The doctor scheduled test but there has been zero follow up after three weeks and numerous messages left for a nurse. Im ready to call the testing centers and have our results sent to another doctor. The testing center said they have sent Dr. Bonners office all the results. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

Dr does not treat Soldiers or their families......does not take TriCare

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Being new in town, my wife and I are looking for a primary care physician an Dr. Bonner was highly recommended to us by a friend. However, when we called to make an appointment we were refused care since the clinic does not accept TriCare Insurance ...... standard or prime. I understand this is a business decision, but the message it sends is not good for the clinic or the patient. The message is, "Soldier, thanks for your service but we will not give you or your family medical care because your insurance does not pay enough." It is hard to accept that response when you have served your country for 26 yrs so this Dr and the U.S. citizens can have their security. Bottom Line - If you will not treat the Soldier who protected you, you need to reconsider your priorities........maybe accepting Tricare should be a requirement to hold a medical lic.

Excellent doctor, horrible staff.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Bonner is awesome. Unfortunately his staff has made me look for another doctor's office.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr Bonner is the best Dr in northwest At, he is very kind, caring. And will do anything to help his patients.. Yes you have to wait a long time in the waiting room... Because he sits and listens to all his patients, He is never in a hurry to get you out of there..He has the best bedside manner of any Dr.. I have went to him for 20 yrs and would not go to anyone else.. Even if you have to wait and hour to see him. He is the best....