Dr. Mark Boseley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Boseley?

Worst Nurse for kids

Posted on December 13th, 2017

This review is for the nurse of Dr. Boseley in Tacoma. The dr. is ok but not the nurse. For those who have kids beware to take your child to this place. The nurse was sooo rude to my child, from the very beginning when we met her. We said hi to her but she didn't even care to say hi back or smile. She was hurting my child when she measured her blood pressure and never apologize and even Yelled at my kid. After we seen the doctor, I asked the nurse where's the doctor note because the doctor told me he's gonna write a note for my daughter to be absent from school for 2 days. But the nurse was not only rude but bossy and told me: "No, the doctor can only write note for 1 day not 2 days. But I insisted and told her to asked the doctor again and finally we did get a 2 days note after telling the nurse 3 times that she needs to asked the doctor. She's not the doctor, she can't simply say no when the dr himself already said yes. This nurse is extremely

Posted on September 24th, 2014

we are grateful for having dr. bosely take care of karter. dr. bosely is fair, humble and caring doctor, his rapport with patients and the staff of mary bridge is outstanding. we thank you dr bosely for taking care of karter.

Posted on October 26th, 2016