Dr. Mark Bouchard Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bouchard?

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I wish I'd checked the reviews on Dr. Bouchard before my appt. He had to check his computer for the right drug to prescribe for an infection. Then, the pharmacist informed me the drug Dr. Bouchard prescribed was discontinued. This was a Fri. and I finally called MMC Portland and complained that I was still waiting for new script at noon on following Monday. He's a hack!!!!!

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

If you're seeing Dr. Bouchard for anything other than a sports medicine problem then, you're wasting your time. What was the name of that movie with Alicia Silverstone? Oh yeah...Clueless!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner and a wrong diagnosis.

Fantastic

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Fantastic! You can tell Dr.Bouchard loves his job. Wonderful attitude and probably the most thorough check-ups I've ever had. My appointment was one of the last ones of the day and never once did I feel like I was being rushed.Also the assistant, is just as attentive as Dr. Bouchard You'll be in great hands with him!

Couldn't ask for better

Posted on December 14th, 2013

My husband and I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Bouchard as our primary care doctor since the year 2000 and can't say enough about him. As well as being very knowledgeable and skilled in many areas of medicine, he listens well, asks good questions, pursues an accurate diagnosis no matter how complicated it is, is very compassionate and caring, educates us about everything from preventive care to results of tests such as MRI, and follows up diligently when we have an ongoing medical problem. During difficult medical times for us, he actually calls us to find out how we're doing and if we need anything. If asked for up to a 5-star rating, we would give Dr. Bouchard 10 stars. We highly recommend him!

Posted on September 3rd, 2017