Dr. Mark Bouffard IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bouffard IV?

Posted on December 13th, 2015

Dr. Bouffard's has treated me for several spinal issues and listens to my concerns, has patients and compassion and adjusts medication accordingly. He has helped me with the ability to function at the highest level possible with a long-time and long-term disabiling condition.

More concerns about medical care issues in Americs

Posted on October 24th, 2015

I will try to talk with this physician on Monday to give him the opportunity to explain why he told me he was giving me a prescription for stronger pain medication and then did not and why he said he electronically sent script to pharmacy for one month supply and gave me a script to take to the pharmacy for a second months supply (I get two at a time) when I saw him yesterday. The pharmacy just told me they never accept electronically transmitted scripts for controlled substances. This means I will have to go back to Dr. Bouffard to get a paper script for the second months supply of pain medication this time. I did not need to fill a pain script until the 30th. I do not understand why he has done this to me. It is a nightmare and from the perspective of the present it feels like a complete betrayal. My hope is that it is just a terrible mistake but I have felt sick at heart all night. I have to take three buses to get to his office and it is very difficult for me. I did not take the time to tell him I also am having more muscle spasms in my legs and even under my right arm and in my stomach near right side but I did not so now will need to go back in for that as well. I hate the fact that the Federal government is doing this to us all, making our lives more troubled, more difficult. I thought Dr. Bouffard wanted to help people in pain. Was I wrong? I have wondered why he never offered me anything but prescription medication to treat pain and why he never offered to increase my medication level (It has remained at the lowest level). Also, I thought he was an MD. Is he not? What is a physiologist? He barely talks to me when I see him and now I am rethinking my faith in this relationship. Do I even feel he cares about me at all? Is it appropriate for a pain mgt. clinic to be staffed by cold individuals? Or is it that once you turn 65 your health care needs are treated differently, you are a cost center, you are expendable and they just let you die.

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Smart, skilled, GREAT KNEE SHOTS

Tiered of the pain tiered of Kaiser Permanents BS

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Having severe back pain for 9 weeks, visiting Kaiser Permanente 6X starting out my first visit with an extremely arrogant and rude doctor who decided to put me on 800ml a day of ibuprofen, that only raised my blood pressure to 190 over 110. I decided to go with an other doctor at Kaiser. He gave me steroid pack for 6 day's. No help. Asking Kaiser for pain management I would have to see a specialist in 3 weeks, do therapy and after that I could qualify for an epidural. After 9 weeks of excruciating pain I had 2 options shoot my self or pay cash at another facility. Doctor Bouffard was recommended by another doctor and I was treated the same day. My pain was gone in 2 hours. Thank you Doctor Bouffard. It was worth every penny.

Firm Believer!

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I trust DR B. Without question! He listens well & addresses your issues calmly & discusses your available options. I've been to others but not any more. He is stuck w me! Hehe His staff are really nice & polite & the office is comfy & very clean. No long waits at this office👍

SARCASTIC AND VERY RUDE/ STAFF OBNOXIOUS AND VERY RUDE

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

DR. MARK HENRY BOUFFARD IS A VERY SARCASTIC SMART MOUTH WITH A VERY ODD SARCASTIC DEMEANOR AND BEHAVIOR. DR. MARK HENRY BOUFFARD MADE MY WIFE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND VERY ANXIOUS EVERY TIME SHE WENT THERE AND HE EVEN MADE HER CRY DURING HER OFFICE APPOINTMENT WITH HIS RUDE SMART MOUTH COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS. I WOULDN'T LET HER GO TO HER APPOINTMENTS ANYMORE BY HERSELF,, BECAUSE OF HIS BEHAVIOR TOWARDS MY WIFE.

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I like the doctor very much. He tries different things. I mean if he does not hit the spot that hurts yu, he tries another spot. He is very patient too.

RN

Posted on August 11th, 2013

I absolutely disagree with the anti-Semite opinions. Dr. Bouffard started treating my father-in-law 2 months after he was diagnosed with liver cancer with metastasis to the bones (primarily along the spine) and the lungs. He was in a great deal of pain especially from the tumors on the cervical and lumbar regions. The tumor on the lumbar region was so big that it caused a fracture on the spine. Dr. Bouffard spent the time to listen to my father-in-law. He discussed different options and let my father-in-law decide what would work the best to make him comfortable. Then, Dr. Bouffard developed a care plan that controlled the pain and helped my father-in-law enjoy the remainder of his life. In this day and age, finding a doctor like Dr. Bouffard who takes time to listen to his patients, who has good bedside manner, compassionate, and diligent is difficult to find. My family and I are so fortunate and tremendously happy to find an excellent doctor like Dr. Bouffard. There are not enough words to describe our gratitude for all the help we received and for all the support Dr. Bouffard and his staff gave us.

Saved my life

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Living with cervical ridiculopathy is not easy. Quality of life is often effected by pain, limited activity level, and depression. Having a physician that understands the many levels of disability,physically and emotionally, is vital to recovery and restoration of a healthy life. Dr Bouffard has been a great advocate in my therapy. I recently had a pain crisis and again Dr Bouffard saved my life by encouraging exercises, alternative therapies, and appropriate medication management. Unlike most physicians, Dr . Bouffard doesn't believe on easy fixs and simply placing a band aid on a problem. As a patient of Dr Bouffard you should expect quality compassionate care because that's always been my experience. Thank you to the supportive medical staff for being so patient. Acute and chronic pain can cause anxiety levels to increase and the staff knew exactly how to be supportive and gentle with those feelings; as a RN I know how challenging that can be. Again, thank you Dr B and staff.

Patient

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I just discovered Dr. Bouffard and was very pleased. I Found him kind, caring and very knowledgeable. He explained my options to me and helped me gain a better understanding of my problems. His staff was very friendly and kind to me as we'll. I am so happy to have found a new doctor and will be going to see him from now on!

In all honesty...

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

...Dr. Bouffard is one of the most spectacular physicians I have ever met. He genuinely cares about the outcomes for his patients, something that is evident in the amount of time he spends with each and every person that he treats. I've seen him time and again continue to address patient concerns (even after the visit is over!) until that person is at ease about their treatment. I have never once seen him or any of his staff treat a patient like they were anything less than gold. This, combined with his interest and discernment in new modalities, are why he is quickly becoming one of the most well-renowned physicians in the valley.

Dr. Mark Bouffard--EXCELLENT

Posted on July 21st, 2012

I have been with Dr. Bouffard for 4 years. He is an excellent Doctor of Pain Management. He correctly diagnosed me and listened to me when I said that surgery for my degenerative disc disease and carpal tunnel syndrome among other things was completely out of the question. We investigated a number of treatment modalities and finally found the one that worked the best for me. However he left the office he was practicing out of and they do not share his treatment philosophies. So I am now booking an appointment with Dr. Bouffard at his new clinic, The Pain and Spine Center of Palm Desert. I invested a great deal of time establishing a wonderful relationship with Dr. Bouffard and will assure this continues for as long as possible.