Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark W Bradford
Dr. Mark W Bradford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bradford is affiliated with Providence St Peter Hospital. Dr. Bradford has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark W Bradford has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Office is dirty, staff is not very friendly and act like you are interrupting their social time with one another. Every time I have been to this Doctor the wait time has been over and hour, once and hour and a half waiting to see him, and then he spent a total of 5 minutes with me, could not get me out the door faster. I found Doctor Bradford to be very dismissive of my condition and concerns. I will not be going back.
My wife and I are in our very late 70's and have been patients of Dr Bradford for 10 years plus. We can never say we have left his office without all our questions answered and a treatment plan that is easy to follow. He has always followed our progress and kept us informed. One of our greatest hopes is that his practice will outlive us.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bradford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1978
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Mark W Bradford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBradford And Andriacchi Mds, 3624 Ensign Rd NE Ste D, Olympia, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark W Bradford in this video.
Dr. Mark W Bradford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.