Dr. Mark A Briel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Briel?

Awesome Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Briel's for 26 years, he has delivered both of my boys. I have the upmost confidence in him as a physician, he is extremely knowledgeable in his profession. Each year I look forward to my visit, as he truly cares about everyone.

Nothing but good experiences!

Dr. Briel delivered my two girls both via c sections. During my last pregnancy he was especially compassionate and showed genuine interest in my entire well-being. He has always taken the time to fully explain anything and to address any questions that I've had. While I had minor complications during one of my c sections, Dr. Briel remained calm and fought for my best interest in that hectic moment. He truly is a very kind man and an excellent doctor.

Mark Briel delivered 3 of my 4 babies, his associate the 4th, although he had provided regular prenatal care. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Briel is one in a million.

Dr. Briel is so kind and exhibits great bedside manner.

I went in for a routine PAP Smear and discuss the results of a recent CT Scan I had. Although I was nervous I was willing to take whatever news he had to give me. He was very compassionate, professional, very thorough with plenty of questions to ask you & with the procedures; he let's you know what he's going to do and why. Dr. Briel does not leave no stone unturned and will keep you informed at all times. He's the best OB/GYN I've ever had ~ WE NEED MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM! :D