Dr. Mark Broudo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Broudo?

Mrs

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Very professional is excellent doctor, 100% cares for the patient before and after surgery, and maintains telephone contact with the patient.

Great doctor and staff.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Broudo is funny, compassionate, has great bedside manner. My surgery healed amazingly. His staff is excellent and compassionate. The doctor and staff rate 100 with me.

Happy Patient

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I had several surgeries with Doctor Broudo. Simply put - he changed my life forever in the very best way. After massive weight loss - on my own - I was left with yards of excess skin. Over a period of 1+ years - I was able to feel comfortable in my own skin. I would recommend Dr Broudo. Terrific personality and never for a moment did I suffer from embarrassment.

stay away!

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I regret the day I decided to have my breast augmented with Dr. Broudo. He completely botched my right breast. They're not the same size, my nipple is facing to the right, small red/purpleish dot on my right breast like if he burned my skin with the laser. When I asked him why that was there he simply said "I don't know" not the answer you are expecting from a professional. Did this guy buy his license? Save yourself the pain and get a real Doctor. I had to give him a star, if not I couldn't post the review.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr. Broudo is a professional caring and excellent surgeon. Love his staff also!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Excellent reconstructive surgeon, wonderful bedside manners!

arm lift/breast left

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Dr.Broudo is the best,i love myself all over again and its because of him.He did an outstanding job on me and If I had to do it all over again I would with him.Hes the best in my book.keep up the great work,women look forward to looking sexy as long as possible.Thank you broudo(.princess) I will be back for more work soon as I can find some cash believe that.

don

Posted on August 27th, 2012

good at what he do

Posted on April 13th, 2012

im so glad mark broudo is my doctor.his work is outstanding and Im in love with my body all over again.thanks broudo

ERV

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr. Broudo was very highly recommended and after the first visit to his office, I knew he was the right doctor to perform my surgery. His staff is extremely professional and work very hard in assuring that you have a positive experience when visiting his office. Dr. Broudo is very friendly and his vast knowledge in plastic surgery gives you a confident feeling that you are going to have a safe and effective experience before and after the surgery. His devotion to his patients and profession is one of the qualities that I admire most. Every time I visit the office I feel as if I am family, and every question and/or concern is addressed without hesitation. I highly recommend Dr. Broudo to anyone that is considering having plastic surgery. Without a doubt he can guide you and assist you in achieving the results you desire.

He is great!

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Love Dr. Broudo he is very caring and professional, great staff and excellent service.

Friendly & Professional

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Broudo and his staff have become friends. They have provided professional and supportive service from the first day I walked through the door. I have done several procedures and Dr. Broudo continues to be my favorite doctor of all time. All my friends and family who have followed in my footsteps feel the same way. I would not trust my body to any other surgeon. Thank you Face + Body for not only re-sculpting my body, but my life. Hands down, the place for all your surgical needs.