Dr. Mark Browning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Browning?

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2017

Was very invested in my mom's health, as well as personal life. When she was showing signs of depression, he recognized immediately that she wasn't herself. He has been with us through my mom's fight with brain cancer, and has supported us with all the options we have attempted to treat her. Our wait time was shorter than most doctor visits.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Very friendly and easy to talk to. Explains medical terms in an easy-to-understand manner.

Excellent

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Dr. Browning is by far the most caring physician I have ever been a patient of. He listens to you and addresses your concerns. He is available whenever you need him. Put me into remission and his follow up care is top notch!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

Posted on September 7th, 2011

My husband was a patient of Dr. Browning from 2005 to 2007, being teated for lung and brain cancer. I cannot say enough good about this gentleman. He speaks "with" a patient, not "to" him, and is available at any time of day (or night) if he's needed. There is never any condescension in his manner; it's as if you're speaking to your brother about very personal things. Kudos to this man who has obviously learned from a young age what love and compassion really mean.

Posted on October 1st, 2009

I was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer in 2006, I had to go to Dr Browning to have my Chemo to shrink the tumor before it could be removed. I believ with all my heart that had it not been for this man, I would not be here today. He continues to see me on a monthly basis and is geniuinly aring about me and my family. I truly love this man. Next to God , he is the man.

Posted on July 11th, 2017