4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark N Bruckner?

Unethical billing

I paid $20 cash directly to Dr. Bruckner and he forgot to enter it in the books. So, they continue to harass me for $20 and are charging me a late fee each month. Now, they say I owe $133 and sent me to collections. Just ridiculous.

I have been going to Dr. Bruckner since I was a baby, now he sees my son. There is no one else I'd trust my son with. Staff is always amazing and friendly, I barely wait a few minutes before being put into a room and seeing the doctor. If something is wrong they always find a way to fit me in and see my son. Dr. Bruckner is just all around absolutely amazing. They return my phone calls in a timely manner, and the Dr. always puts my mind at ease when I have a concern as well as express his person opinion which I feel is very important. Words can not give him enough kudos.

Patient

Compassion, Bedside Manner, and Accurate Diagnosis.

Great Doctor!

We needed a second opinion and saw Dr. Bruckner. He took time to answer all our questions and just to be clear, my husband is very long winded before he hits the point. But this doctor had all the patience and answered every question. He really put our minds at ease. He also shared his personal opinion which was important to us. Our kids are seeing him from now on.

2ND GENERATION PATIENTS

I am 25 years old and had been going to Dr. Bruckner since I was 6 years old. He has been a great doctor and a doctor we can trust. I now have a one year old son who sees Dr. Bruckner and will continue throughout his youth. Dr. Bruckner always seems to put your mind at ease and puts his work as his number one priority. I would recommend him 100% to every family.

Dr. Bruckner is a great doctor!

Dr. Mark N Bruckner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.