Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Bruno
Dr. Mark Bruno, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Media, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bruno is affiliated with Jennersville Regional Hospital, Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr and Chestnut Hill Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Bruno has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
He walked in, side i had a muscle problem and walked out. I came in, in an ambulance because i blacked out at work. He asked no questions, i don't know if her even knew i blacked out. Worse bed side manners i have ever experience. Worse ER doctor i have ever been seen by. His license should be pulled.
Dr. Bruno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jennersville Regional Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Chestnut Hill Hospital
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Riddle Hospital - On staff since
18 Years Experience
University of New England
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mark Bruno accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Bruno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.