Dr. Mark Buchfuhrer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Buchfuhrer?

The best and most caring doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I have seen doctor buchfuhrer (and have taken my 12 year old son to him once or twice) for asthmatic problems, he is very personable, very kind, caring, and makes me feel welcome in his practice. Lately past 3 weeks, I have not had a chance to schedule an appointment with him for some reason, he must be travelling or going to conferences, but he is the best. My other pulmonologist is chief of pulmonary at L.R.M.C. but I have to wait hours to see him everytime I go to him.

THE expert on R.L.S. Simply the best!

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Never met such a knowledgeable specialist who genuinely cares about his patients. He is so encouraging, you just know you're going to improve under his treatment. And you will! As mentioned, he is THE go-to guy for RLS, as well as sleep disorders and asthma issues. He's an hour drive for me too, but I'd go twice as far. His office staff is equally pleasant, dedicated and meticulous. Can't say enough good things about this practice.

Greatest Dr. I've had

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Dr. B is one of the best MDs I have ever met. He spends times with his patients, and he takes time explaining everything to the patient. There needs to be more MDs like him. I am greatful for his service and the service of the staff. The staff is very friendly as well.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017