Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark S Buseck has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark S Buseck has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Mark S Buseck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
As a new patient, I arrived on time but waited 40 minutes to receive the new patient paperwork to complete. The initial paperwork was very childlike and not comprehensive at all. It didn't even ask for my current medications. I was seen by the doctor an hour after my appointment. He was brusk in manner and other than recommending surgery, recommended I lose weight at which time he was informed I had already been on a strict diet and had lost weight. The waiting room was dirty and very uncomfortable. The exam room was extremely outdated with peeling wallpaper, a dirty dingy ceiling and the exam table was old with cracked and jagged vinyl. Given how busy this office is, it is hard to believe they don't have the funds to at least clean the rooms! The doctor seemed competent enough, but will be seeking a second opinion based on the office environment.
Dr. Buseck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Mark S Buseck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark S Buseck in this video.
Dr. Mark S Buseck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.