Featured Providers Near You
- WellniteAmy Halanski , MDPsychiatry, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Rose Hill CenterAddiction Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Lisa Perna, MSN, FNPAddiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, TeleMedicine, Nurse PractitionerVIEW FULL PROFILE
- WellniteDavid Sullivan, LPC, CADCPsychiatry, Psychology, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Trusted diagnosis
- Good bedside manner
- Takes time to answer questions
Dr. Mark Vernon Buzzard has the following 3 specialties
Dr. Mark Vernon Buzzard has the following 6 areas of expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Mark Vernon Buzzard Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark Vernon Buzzard
Dr. Buzzard graduated from the Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center in 1992. He works in West Bloomfield, MI and specializes in Addiction Medicine, Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.