Dr. Mark C Carlson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark C Carlson?

Dishonest and indecisive

I had a consultation with Dr. Carlson about having a vasectomy, the consultation seemed to go well as he gave me all of the information, said I would be a good candidate and to think it over and schedule an appointment if I believed it was the right thing to do. The following day I scheduled the surgery and the day after that I got a call back and was told that a vasectomy wasn't right for me and to come back later in life. Thanks Mr. Carlson for not having the gall to tell me to my face and leaving it to your medical assistants to tell your patients that you know what's best for their life decisions.

amazing doctor

Dr Carlson makes you feel like you are the most important thing in his life. He really listens to you. He is an amazing doctor. His staff reflects his concern for his patients. He is truly a pleasure to have as your physician.

Satisfied local patient

sometmes wish I cld email with quick question since he works long hours but takes Wednesdays off and is probably one of the most popular if not THE most popular Dr. at clinic. Unfortunately, clinic policy dictates 10 minute visits unless a physical then I believe it's twenty and if you have multiple issues sometimes hard to get full explanations of lab reports and how they will impact your health in immediate future.Great staff, especially Kelly &Maureen.

Dr. Mark C Carlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mukilteo, WA.