Dr. Mark C Dillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark C Dillon?

Caring

I been a patient for over 20 years with Dr Dillon. He is caring and thorough.

Top Notch Expertise

Has great concern for his patients. Will not stand for anyone interfering with his treatment. For extreme cases, he will refer to specialty institutions"

Mark Dillon MD, practices real medicine in Melbourne Fl.

I have been with doctor Dillon for more than 12 years. First with MIMA, later with Health First medical group and now that he is practicing independently, I'm following his practice. He is worth every penny. Do not call the Gateway phone line, that's a Health First # and he is practicing on Whickam Rd and YES, he is taking new patients. He is kind and compationate and worries about your quality of life and tailors your care particularly for you. I have suffered with Crohn's for over 20 yrs and thanks to his care I'm still living a productive life. If you need a specialist look no further.

Professional and courteous

I have been in Dr. Dillon's care for years. I have referred him successfully to many people. He listens and fixes the problems. Also, has a great sense of humor. Helps in his line of work.

Exceptional Doctor

This was my first visit and I found the doctor to be very caring, efficient and as I requested performed my procedure in a timely manner.

Excellent physician. Very caring and compassionate.

Nurse recommendation

I worked as an RN at Health First for 18 years. I always saw Dr. Dillon as a quiet, humble, yet very competent physician. I believe he is very knowledgeable, yet have never seen him behave in an egotistical manner that many doctors exhibit. When I was turning 50 and needed my first colonoscopy, he was my choice. I know all the gastroenterologists practicing at Holmes Regional over my years as an employee there, and I selected Dr. Dillon. Nurses have their personal preferences, but often have more experience interacting with doctors in their everyday practice than others. Based on that, I would strongly recommend Dr. Dillon. I am surprised that there are negative reviews, but people make judgments sometimes based on negative results or bad news they may have received. I am having my second colonoscopy with this doctor (5 years out from last one). If I thought he was not good, I would not return, believe me.

Unprofessional, uncaring. Stay away

A doctor should possess at least a small amount of empathy for the the medical issues that their patients may be suffering from. This doctor has none whatsoever. I have never been treated in such a callous and uncaring manner before, and I have good health insurance.

Very unprofessional

Excellant Dr

Dr Dillon has a great personality and is very thorough in explaining the risks up front. He is very caring and professional.

I have been going to this doctor for more than 15 years. Dr. Dillon and staff are caring, courteous and professional. Just recently, Dr. Dillon was on vacation. He followed up on test that I had taken in the hosptial. I admire his accuracy in diagnosis and ability to tell the patient not what they want to hear, but what is needed to hear. He has helped me tremendously. I have referred several people to Dr. Dillon with not one complaint about him.

I'm not sure he can diagnose well.