Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark C Kelley
Dr. Mark C Kelley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oxford, MS. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark C Kelley has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Mark C Kelley has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 2 of 8
He was very arrogant and condescending!! I brought my elderly friend to see him for Shinhles. He was very rude and talked down to her. He acted as though he did not want to be at work that day. Every time she would ask a question, he would huff as if he couldn't be bothered. The nurse had to explain everything to her, including medication instructions. It was ridiculous!! I definitely wouldn't recommend him to anyone, based on the fact, he had the worst bedside manner that I've ever seen. My friend will definitely never go back!!!
I was a new patient at Marascalco Dermatology Clinic at the Oxford location. I had a horrible experience. Although the nurses and staff were extremely friendly, I hate to say that Dr. Kelley was by far the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. Horrible bedside manner very impersonal and has absolutely zero respect for his patients. After asking "too many questions" seven minutes into my appointment he walked out on me and requested that I see another doctor. He is a poor representation for Marascalco Dermatology. I would recommend Marascalco due to their staff and nurses but by all means, request another Doctor.
21 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.