Dr. Mark Remington Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

DO NOT SEE this doctor!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

He ruined my life. His surgery left me in pain.

Excellent outcome

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Had a microdiscectomy performed flawlessly. Surgery not recommended if better option exists for my wife

Another complaint

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

I went To Dr Remington for a lower back issue that was getting worse. As soon as he walked into the room I knew I had made a mistake in choosing him. They had done an xray before I saw him and after a few general tests told me there was nothing wrong with me. Ha, well its obvious he doesn't listen to his patients. I know my body and if I cant get out of bed nor dress myself there is definately something wrong. Pain was about an 8 in my book, and I can take alot. I tried to explain that but it went in one ear and out another. Dude doesn't have a clue, he may have been a good doctor at one time but he has the know it all syndrome. We argued about my back but all he could tell me is I have spine degenerate disease which 75% of the population has. Whatever. I left cant even describe how hot I was. , called the CEO and all he could say was what am I suppose to tell him. So that was an intelligent response.. Hmmm Got an MRI and it showed 2 bulging disks, so if u wanna challenge this review bring it on Remington. Because if I had listened to u , I wouldn't be able to lead a normal life. I am heck of alot better now that I had seen another doctor. Your a terrible Doctor you have a very bad attitude and u should do something other than doctor stuff.

friend of paient bad back surgery

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Do not trust this doctor! He is not a very good surgeon!

Back surgery

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I found Dr. Remington to be very thorough and contrary to the other reviews he followed up with me. After a couple visits and weighing the options we decided on surgery. Surgery went great and I am now pain free I would recommend him!

Find Another Physician to Help You

Posted on March 21st, 2013

He did my spine surgery and it was one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. He is curt, abrupt, has a rude bedside manner and is egotistical. Having first hand knowledge of his skill level and having to live with his work on my spine the rest of my life, I can truly say that I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. The good news is that there are so many other physicians, do not walk; RUN to someone else. The experience I've had with this doctor has been a nightmare that I have to live with daily. I have not had one day free from pain ever since the surgery.

Posted on November 13th, 2012

he will lie to your face, tell you one thing and the tell the ins company something else. He is not be trusted at all.

My Experience

Posted on October 30th, 2012

This physician did spine surgery on me a year and a half ago. I have been in pain every day of my life since that day. I had less pain before surgery and that was why I went to see him in the first place. If you want to be told immediately following surgery that you are obese and let yourself go, see him. I asked how nicking my thecal sac would hurt my recovery. That is what he answered. If you want never ending pain, see him. If you want no follow up, see him. If you want misery, see him.

I agree

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Dr Remington is a very good surgeon...but if you have any issue after the surgery he will point at the xrays and claim there is nothing wrong. He should refer to a physiatrist. Aftercare, in my case was extremely poor.

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Great looking office and quick waiting time.Do not see him if car related accident. Misdiagnosed my injuries and downplayed them do to not wanting to be part of a messy lawsuit. Top 50 in the country neurosurgeon figured out the obvious issue! Bad bedside manor and unsympathetic.

Posted on May 17th, 2016