Dr. Mark C Spiro Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark C Spiro?

The best pain specialist I've tried over the years. He listens to what you have to say about your problem. He then decides the best way to handle the issue and does the job. I highly recommend Dr. Spiro to anyone who requires pain management.. Not only that, he's a really nice man!. Gene Burns

I don't think it's fair for dissatisfied patients to rant about a poor experience with any doctor, let alone Dr Spiro

I've been a patient of Dr Spiro for just over 10 years. I adore this man. He is very involved, attentive and compassionate. My only complaint would be that I don't get to see him for routine visits, but I love his PA that I see as well.

Tried to force me into trigger point injections. Did not even discuss with me prior to appointment. Came into the room and found several needles already prepared and no fluoroscopic equipment was even in the room. Was basically given an ultimatum that I have these trigger point injections and you will do them or I will not write your pain medication any longer.

This is a Very Talented & Caring Doctor

He is extremely knowledgable and an expert anesthesiologist. He has very kind and efficient staff.

Very Disappointed

Dr. Spiro is very professional and thorough, his staff is good. However I have been experiencing chronic pain for the past 18 months and he knows what the problem is, but insists that I see a Dr. that is not in network. He told me that I need to change insurance companies "because obviously you don't have good health insurance." Yet my insurance covers his services! He has decided that the one thing that has alleviated some of pain he is going to stop because it's not a long term form of treatment - although he cannot offer me any alternatives. Very Frustrating! I personally will not recommend him based on his lack of treatment for my health issue.

Great DR.

Straight forward, Positive !

Dr. Mark C Spiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.