Dr. Mark P Carroll Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark P Carroll Jr?

The wait may be a little longer, but well worth it. For my first visit, he spent and hour and a half with me. Great doctor!

Four years with Dr. Carroll and I would never go to any one else!

Dr Mark Carroll is truly a 5-STAR Doctor

Having multiple medical problems, it was a delight to have found Dr Carroll when we moved to Colorado Springs. He actually listens and promptly refers you to a specialist when proper care exceeds his expertise.

On May 12th I walked in the office with a serious problem. I was with Sara within five minutes. Sara and staff arranged for quick as possible diagnosis with Penrad Radiology. Before the day was over I was on proper medication. I would call that CARE words cannot express.

Great guy

Dr Carroll is one of the best.

Dr. Carroll and his expert staff are Outstanding!!

HORRIBLE STAFF!!!!!! DONT GO HERE!

This place has the worst customer service. I waited three days for simple refills and when I called I was told to make an appt. I had called prior to requesting a refill and was told i didn't need an appt. So I went in requesting to see my doc and Marsha the office manager told me I could not. Don't get seen here!!!! I will be posting my experience to all social media sites to let everyone know you all ARE HORRIBLE!!!! I AM A SEVERELY DISABLED VET WHO JUST NEEDED MY MEDS BE ABLE TO MOVE.

Fabulous, caring doctor

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Carroll. He is accurate, compassionate, knowledgeable, patient, caring, the list goes on and on. If there were 10 stars, I would have marked all 10!!!

LTC Retired

Upon selecting Dr Carrol for our Medicare family practice doctor he conducted thourgh physicals for both my wife and I and ensured we had comprehensive testing to dectect any significant medical issues. This included an annual mammiogram on my wife. An anomaly was dectected and he immediately followed up with further testing which ultimately was positive for breast cancer. He referred us to two excellent specialist and as a result of catching it at the very earliest stages my wife has a very treatable cancer. We have received nothing but the best care from both his staff and Dr Carrol.

Outstanding young man with excellent patient skills. I have known Dr. Carroll for 3 years and I will not go to another office. He and his staff are outstanding!

He used to have a partner and the partner was great. Carroll himself does not want to be a GP. He wants quick fixes so should be in the ER. Is fine for emergencies but should choose another to be your family doctor.

they care more about the money

always trying to get our family to pay for more services every time we've been there. They made a mistake on coding the type of visit I requested (preventative care-get to know him- which was fully covered by insurance)...instead they billed it as a sick visit (which I was not) and now want me to pay a very high bill and will not work with me to lower it or admit they did not code the visit the way I requested. Very unprofessional, uncaring and rude billing lady- who is a relative of the doctor. They gave some excuse why they could not lower the bill (even though it was their coding mistake!) He also joked a lot when telling me I had cancer-which was not in very good taste. I will not be returning.