Dr. Mark Casebolt Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark Casebolt?

Great Surgeon for Bilateral Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I am a 29 yr old male and Dr. Casebolt performed bilateral laparoscopic inguinal hernia surgery on me. I had minimal bruising post surgery and was able to walk the first day, it takes some time before walking longer distances, but my experience was great. Six days after my surgery I was able to cease taking the pain medications I had been prescribed. Dr. Casebolt spent plenty of time with me answering my questions and I was able to schedule surgery within one week of first seeing him. This was an out-patient procedure and my overall recovery time was around 1 to 2 weeks. I would highly recommend Dr. Casebolt for the same procedure.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.