Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark M Casillas has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Had ankle surgery 2008 by Dr. Casillas. Ankle Kept swelling post-op and excruciating pain. Took forever to wait but when he arrived he said "nothing is wrong with your foot (he did not even touch my swollen foot nor look at it), clapped his hands together and said " Your done, get out of here". I was shocked and so were his fellows (med students)! Beware I give NO STARS. I have to give 1 star just to submit.
I understand he is a good surgeon but my problem did not require surgery. I needed more time doing diagnostics and a more therapeutic approach to healing. Dr. Casillas' was not interested in taking the time to diagnose my problem and find a non-surgical path to healing. Because I did not require surgery he basically told me he couldn't help me. If you know your need surgery then he's probably great but if you have a more complex problem that requires diagnosis I'd recommend someone else.
27 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mark M Casillas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Orthopedic Specialists of South Texas, 414 Navarro St Ste 1616, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark M Casillas in this video.
Dr. Mark M Casillas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.