4.8
  • 3rd Party Reviews

108 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Mark Ciaglia?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

First visit

Excellent is the best way to describe this office, from the front desk to the doctor's assistant and the time and explanation regarding my hand problems. Dr Ciaglia came highly recommended and it is easy to see why.

excellent experience

The staff is very friendly and professional. I was warmly welcomed. Everything was clearly explained. I look forward to the surgery.

Wonderful experience!!

Dr. Ciaglia's bed side manner is wonderful. He took the time to speak with me as both a person and a patient. I was put completely at ease and feel much better about my diagnosis.

Amazing Experience!

Dr. Ciaglia and his staff are simply amazing! From the front desk staff to the nurses to the Physical Therapist....everyone is wonderful and very compassionate. I appreciate the time they take to make sure they completely understand my needs. Everyone takes time to answer all of my questions. This is one amazing staff. I feel blessed to have Dr. Ciaglia and his staff taking care of me. I highly recommend him! One of the best! :)

Such an AMAZING Doctor

I will NEVER go see anyone else for my hands except for him. He is so AMAZING and is staff is spectacular !

Great

Helpful in understanding the healing process.

wonderful

I had 2 surgeries with him and husband had one and was very happy with his work and office is great.

Excellent

Dr. Ciaglia explains the diagnosis and surgery thoroughly and in words where you are able to understand. Everything was great - thank you!

very good expericnce

explained what needed to be done to correct wrist and tendon very acurate .

nice office very fast

Good experience. Very fast.

Very professional

Excellent experience with both Dr. Ciaglia and, equally important, his office and staff. A well oiled machine.

Outstanding!!!!!!

He did surgery on my thumb and it was the best experience with surgery that I have ever had.

Mark Ciaglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.