4.8

Skilled and caring surgeon

Dr Ciaglia successfully operated on my hand and has taken excellent care of both my accident prone children.

Hand Surgery

Dr. Ciaglia put all concerns regarding surgery to rest.

Delighted

I am absolutely delighted with my progress thus far. Admitted;y I still have some difficulty moving my ring finger but my thumb since the steriod injection is doing fine. No unearthly discomfort since the injection either! Love this straight forward approach of the doctor who is empathetic yet direct in his explanations and makes the condition easy to understand, the good and the bad. He certainly knows what he is doing. Staff is incredible. As Jennifer the PA says, they love their work and their boss, it shows. All around I have to say I have found a winning combination at this clinic thus far!

Excellent Appointment

Got me in quickly for an appointment. Very courteous staff. First visit with dr. Good.

Benjamin R.

Great doctor & staff! Would recommend 100%!

Excellent doctor

I have recommended him to others

Exceptional Service

I forgot to ask a question during my appointment and thought "Oh well, it wasn't that important". Then I received an email asking how everything went and I mentioned my question. The next day a nurse called me back, asked me to hold briefly, and Dr. Ciaglia spoke with me directly. addressing my concern. I can't remember when, if ever, that has happened before.

Excellent doctor ! Great expertise and explanations make you feel confident and comfortable.

Excellent Physician

After years of pain and painful injections , this wonderful Dr operated on my thumb. I now have full use of my hand again. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Mark Ciaglia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near The Woodlands, TX.