4.8

Excellent Appointment

Got me in quickly for an appointment. Very courteous staff. First visit with dr. Good.

Benjamin R.

Great doctor & staff! Would recommend 100%!

Excellent doctor

I have recommended him to others

Exceptional Service

I forgot to ask a question during my appointment and thought "Oh well, it wasn't that important". Then I received an email asking how everything went and I mentioned my question. The next day a nurse called me back, asked me to hold briefly, and Dr. Ciaglia spoke with me directly. addressing my concern. I can't remember when, if ever, that has happened before.

Excellent doctor ! Great expertise and explanations make you feel confident and comfortable.

Excellent Physician

After years of pain and painful injections , this wonderful Dr operated on my thumb. I now have full use of my hand again. I would recommend him to anyone.

Shady businesses

This place is a joke! To begin, just a few days before my husband's scheduled arm surgery, we find out that they scheduled the surgery at an out-of-network facility. So, we had to cancel and request that they reschedule at an in-network facility, which they did, 2 weeks later. On the day of my husband's surgery that was supposed to take 30 minutes, the doctor came out after 1.5 hours to inform us that the surgery would be more extensive and he had to call in medical supplies from another facility because of the unplanned procedure. He explained how intricate of a surgery or would be and that he hoped my husband would gain his hand strength back but that there were many nerves involved and it was a risky procedure. Yes, all of this being said AFTER my husband is back there, in the middle of surgery, cut open. Then to the money... we had a $2000 deductible. We paid $500 up front to Dr. Ciaglia and the remainder to St. Luke's on the day of surgery. Ciaglia's office bills insurance and then St. Luke's. Insurance pays Ciaglia first and Ciaglia never adjusts the claim to reflect the $500 we paid and Ciaglia never sends us our $500 back. Basically, they were paid in excess and kept our money illegally. In the meantime, St. Luke's showed we paid the $1500 but showed us $500 short of the deductible (that same $500 we paid Ciaglia that he was withholding). Long story short, it has been over a year and they are still giving us the runaround. We have our receipts, insurance has gotten involved, this place is just a shady business. They have the $500 we need to pay St. Luke's and in the meantime, St. Luke's has sent it to collections. Do not do business with this place. You might get one problem fixed but end up with another. Too many good doctors in The Woodlands and Houston area to deal with this.

First visit

Excellent is the best way to describe this office, from the front desk to the doctor's assistant and the time and explanation regarding my hand problems. Dr Ciaglia came highly recommended and it is easy to see why.

excellent experience

The staff is very friendly and professional. I was warmly welcomed. Everything was clearly explained. I look forward to the surgery.

Wonderful experience!!

Dr. Ciaglia's bed side manner is wonderful. He took the time to speak with me as both a person and a patient. I was put completely at ease and feel much better about my diagnosis.

Dr. Mark Ciaglia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near The Woodlands, TX.