Dr. Mark Clarke Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Clarke?

I do NOT think so! he is a bully with a God complex

Posted on May 11th, 2016

This is by far the worst Doctor visit I have ever had. He was filling in for a Doctor from MCCI and he did not take one minute to get to know me... he started out by criticizing the Doctor I normally see and telling me that that doctor did not know what he was doing! then he went on to talk down to me and tell me that I need to get off medication... really? I take a blood pressure med, a cymbalta that a specialist has prescribed and an occasional muscle relaxer if I get leg cramps and I am already decreasing my sleep med because the cymbalta is helping with that. I had that all written down for him. He started raising his voice and telling me to hush and I lost it. I informed him I am NOT stupid and I have a right to talk about MY health care and He is NOT changing the meds that a specialist prescribed. I told him I was there as a follow-up to go over my blood work and that was all I was going to discuss with HIM. He is a bully. He has NO bedside manner. He does not even try to get to know a patient. And you never NEVER criticize another doctor! It is no wonder that he has low scores!

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr Clarke is a very good doctor, it's a shame he no longer works with UF health on kernan

Posted on October 13th, 2014

DR.CLAKE IS AWESOME DOCTOR VERY FRIENDLY AND HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS

Excellent care

Posted on December 29th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Clarke for over a year and am very impressed with the care he gives. He is forthright in answering my questions, refers me to other specialists when needed, and I believe he is sincerely interested in my health and needs. I suffer from a chronic illness and he is always ready to address any concerns I have. His diagnostic abilities are excellent.

Great doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Dr. Clarke has been my doctor for many years. I chose him because he is one of the most knowledgeable in his field. Over the years, he has taken excellent care of me, my family members and several of my close friends. This is the doctor to handle all illness and hospitalization. We love Dr. Clarke!

Unpleasant

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I saw Dr. Clarke several times when he was with St. Johns Bluff Primary Care. I normally saw Dr. Chaves but when I needed to go in urgently and couldn't get an appointment with her, I saw Dr. Clarke. Each experience with him was unpleasant. He is not very kind, patient or welcoming. When I questioned him about my prescription he became defensive and clearly bothered. Instead of kindly answering my question, he got agitated and unwilling to find alternative treatments to my illness. I think he is knowledgeable but he just doesn't have good bedside manner....at all.

Posted on July 26th, 2017