Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark T Claus
Dr. Mark T Claus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, MA, with other offices in Brockton, MA and Raynham, MA . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark T Claus has 3 locations
675 Paramount Dr Ste 303
Raynham, MA 02767
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark T Claus has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Mark T Claus has the following 13 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark T Claus - Posted on June 24th, 2011
My primary care Dr.reffered me to Dr.Claus because I had a rash and hives she believed was an allergic reaction. He diagnosed me with hyperthyroidism,I had asked my primary if The rash could be thyroid problems and I had every other symptom of it also, she said no. Dr, Claus and his staff saved me because he was right I have been diagnosed with graves disease.While I was waiting for an appt. with an endocronologist to treat the thyroid problem,Dr claus kept in touch with me everyday! I have never had a Dr. do this before!Thanks to him I am now getting the treatment I need to get better!
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Mark T Claus Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark T Claus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milford, MA.