- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark E Clyde MD
Dr. Mark E Clyde, MD is a doctor primarily located in Palmer, AK. They have 31 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Mark E Clyde has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark E Clyde has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Mark E Clyde Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark E Clyde
Dr. Clyde graduated from the Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School of Medicine in 1989. Dr. Clyde works in Palmer, AK and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Clyde is affiliated with Mat-Su Regional Medical Center.