Dr. Mark Clymer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Clymer?

From a Husband/Physician's perspective

Posted on November 29th, 2017

One of the most difficult personal decisions a doctor makes is choosing another physician to provide medical care to his wife. It was just such a situation that caused me to make a highly selective evaluation of facial plastic surgeons. The results of my careful scrutiny led my wife and I to travel a few hundred miles to Dr. Clymer's office. We bypassed choices closer to home and made multiple trips to Brentwood. While inconvenient, the extra miles were well worth it. The ultimate reward was the absolutely remarkable result of his surgery. My wife had complex surgery of a face lift, rhinoplasty, brow lift, lip lift and lip implants. She looks stunning. Nearly as important is the fact that my wife's final appearance is virtually identical to the computer image that Dr. Clymer showed us during our initial visit. He delivered the result he promised. A perfect final appearance is what everyone seeks in choosing a plastic surgeon. We were no different. It was his high level of skill that led us to choose Dr. Clymer as many others have attested to his skills already. I write this for an additional purpose. I want all to know how considerate, understanding and supportive Mark Clymer is as a physician. We found him to be warm, encouraging and fully dedicated to helping my wife achieve the look she wanted. My wife and I are truly glad we chose Mark Clymer. In my long career as a physician, I've met few other physicians that are as nice and caring as Dr. Clymer. He is truly a gentleman. One, how he cares for you and an artist on how he operates. Rest assured that you will be in the best of hands in every way if you make the wise choice of Dr. Clymer as your surgeon. I have chosen to remain anonymous to protect the privacy of my dear wife.

Great physician and office staff

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Clymer by a family member who was. Wry pleased with her rhinoplasty. So far I have had dysport, facials, and other skin care procedures and have been happy with everything! Dr. Clymer has performed all of my injections for several years now and Amanda his aesthetician is great too. The entire staff is very professional and helpful. When it's time for a facelift Dr. Clymer is the only physician I would trust!

Best thing I've ever do for myself

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I was referred to Dr Clymer by an aesthetician from another office. My desire was to have a specialist who works ONLY on the face. We had a no pressure consultation, pictures were made and with the help of the computer, I saw a "glimpse" of what I could be. His comment was that I would look even better than the computer imaging. Dr Clymer does not exaggerate. Swelling only slightly, was able to return to work in one week, now have a beautiful sleek neck, my eyebrow lift opened my eyes so nicely. Most interestingly, nobody has ever said "nice facelift". Everything is so soft and youthful and normal. My hair is very short but there are no scars or visible indications of having this done. All this was done over 5 years ago. My 69th birthday is coming next month and because of the focus the put on skincare, I get comments regularly that I look to be in my 50's. If ever you have had interest in facial work, this is definitely the right office.

Dr. Clymer is an excellent surgeon

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

If your considering surgery and are to afraid that you might fall into the hands of a mediocre plastic surgeon then I'm here to alleviate your fears. Dr Clymer did my surgery before Christmas of 2016 and I am please to say I love the results. I did my research and decided that Dr. Clymer would be my doctor. He was attentive to my concerns and reassured me that the results would be life changing.....and they were! My only regret is that I wish I had done it long before now. My main concerns were dealing with the post-op pain and the recovery period. I had NO pain post-op and the recovery time was exactly what Dr. Clymer had said- two weeks. While I did not have pain, I did experience a tighteness in my neck, which caused me a bit of anxiety, but my sister-in-law called Dr.Clymer (Christmas Eve) and within a few hours I had a prescription for my anxiety. He explained that days 3 & 4 would be my worse days and then things would start to feel better- and they certainly did. Dr.Clymer is an excellent doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend him. I love him and my new neck!!

Dr Mark Clymer destroyed my face

Posted on October 26th, 2016

I had several procedures by Dr Mark Clymer, all were a complete disaster. He does a hard sell during the consultation. I have a tight ugly facelift with pixie earlobes sewn down the sides of my face. I can no longer wear my hair up or pulled back. I had a brow lift that gives me a constant worried look. He turned my nose from a nose with a slightly bulbous tip to a long nose with a droopy tip. When I pointed out the problems to Dr Clymer he became very angry with me and inplyed I had mental problems. I had to spend another $10,000 to get another to revise my nose, it looks better but still worse than my original nose. i don't have the money to fix the rest. While Dr Clymer is out spending all the money I paid him I am stuck having to live like this. His staff stays busy writing fake reviews. Beware this Doctor !!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Approximately two years ago I was referred to Dr. Clymer by a physician in my hometown. I was somewhat apprehensive about having any type of "surgical" procedure, and certainly wasn't sure if it was affordable. However, after two visits to my referring doctor to reassure me that Dr. Clymer was an excellent doctor and that he too would let Dr. Clymer perform facial surgery on him, I made an appointment. My initial appointment with Dr. Clymer and his staff was at no charge. I talked to him about what bothered me about my aging neck and face. Dr. Clymer took his time with me, I never felt rushed or pressured. His office manager met with me after my visit with Dr. Clymer and went over the charges thoroughly. I was pleasantly surprised that I could afford some or all of the procedures. I did not make an appointment that day because I still had a lot of anxiety about even having surgery. A couple of months later I revisited Dr. Clymer with my daughter in tow. Again, he took his time with me, was very patient, answered all of my questions, and reassured me of the fears that I had. I was only going to have my neck done at this time. However, my daughter looked at me and said, "Mom, go for it." I never looked back after that. I had the surgery in May of 2015. A complete face lift, eyes, and forehead lift. I have not regretted my decision for one minute. I am 60 years old, and people tell me quite often how wonderful and refreshed I look. No one ever said "what have you done?" My best friend didn't even know -- I had to tell her. She just commented on how great I looked. The other day someone guessed my age in my 40's. Again, they didn't ask if I had any surgical procedure -- just wanted to know what kind of lifestyle I led, and what I ate. This review is NOT a plant. I am a real person, who has nothing but praise for Dr. Clymer and his staff. My daughter asked me the other day if I would do it again, and I said "absolutely." I wouldn't have to think twice. There was some discomfort -- which is to be expected, but it was mainly the night of the surgery. The rest of the discomfort was minor. Dr. Clymer believes in making you look "refreshed" and "real". I was very concerned about looking "plastic" or like "the joker". He assured me that that was not his style of surgery. And it is not. Go for it. It is the best thing I have ever done for myself!!!

Looking tired and unhappy but not feeling that way

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I never thought I would want to have any facial plastic surgery. I thought I would be able to age "gracefully" and for a long time that was the case. But then, it seemed all of a sudden, the aging wasn't going so gracefully. It got to the point where I looked tired and unhappy even though I didn't actually feel that way at all. So, I recently had a face-lift and lower eyelid surgery, with Dr. Clymer and I have to say my results exceeded my expectations! I knew I would be “safe” in Dr. Clymer’s hands as he is double-board certified, in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and in ENT surgery as well. But what I didn’t realize was how gifted he would also be when it came to “aesthetics”. He told me I would still look natural and look like myself, only better, and he was absolutely right! Dr. Clymer’s office staff couldn’t be more knowledgeable and supportive, and the surgical center he operates in is first class…everything is up-to-date and state of the art. I felt completely prepared for my surgery as well as what to expect during the post-operative period. All my questions were answered, I was given lots of unrushed time, and was never pressured for any “extra” procedures. I recommend Dr. Clymer without reservation. I could not have had a better experience!

He is simply the best!

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr. Clymer is a fantastic surgeon who not only is extremely talented but truly cares for each and every patient. After years of doing research I finally made the decision to get a Rhinoplasty. I knew my doctor had to not only be the best but also value a natural result. The consultation was thorough and through every step of the process Dr. Clymer and his wonderful staff were always available to answer questions, and assure me and my family. The results are amazing and it has only been six weeks! The best is yet to come. I sincerely trust Dr. Clymer and his staff and would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I am about 6 months post op-I am thrilled with the great work of Dr. Clymer. He was wonderful from the first consultation. He is straightforward and very knowledgeable in addressing any needs or concerns that I have. I have always disliked my nose and of course it gets worse (longer) as you get older, but I also did not want to look like I had had a bad rhinoplasty-I have seen a lot of those-lol. I am very pleased with the work he did-and it looks natural. I had also developed a gobbler looking neck/chin area-so I had him tighten that up. Very happy with it-I no longer see my grandma's neck when I look in the mirror-last but not least, I had a lip augmentation done so that finally for the first time in my life-I can wear lipstick. He was wonderful before, during and after the surgery. I am very happy with all of his work and the care that I have gotten from him and his wonderful staff. I highly recommend Dr Clymer and his staff. I can't say enough good things about them!

Posted on May 24th, 2015

Dr. Clymer is the most professional doctor I've seen. He and his staff are very kind and caring. The results of my surgery are excellent. I would recommend Dr. Clymer to anyone interested in life-changing; for the better, plastic surgery!!

Review Dr Clymer

Posted on September 28th, 2014

Approximately 3 years ago I was recommended to Dr. Clymer by my dermatologist. What a great recommendation! Dr. Clymer has not only a great talent for doing beautiful work but he makes me feel I am important to him every time I see him. He and his staff really go the extra mile.

An Outstanding Plastic Surgeon

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

Dr. Mark Clymer is a gifted plastic surgeon who possesses a personable and caring demeanor. He is indeed a perfectionist whose goal is to assist his patients in setting realistic and attainable goals. As he explained in his initial consultation with me, he strives to achieve a significant improvement and natural appearance for his patients. It is now more than a year after my procedure and I couldn't be happier with the result! I will be forever grateful to Dr. Clymer and his staff for the excellent care and attention I received before and after my surgery. What a great experience and what a great doctor! He is highly recommended.