Dr. Mark Cobb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Cobb?

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Superb Doctor!

Fantastic surgeon and person

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Cobb operated on my father twice . He not only answered all of my fathers lengthy questions prior to surgery but also patiently and compassionate answered mine . Following each surgery he in depth spent time with me explaining exactly again what he did and what to expect during recovery . In every office visit he is fabulous and made my father feel at ease . He spends as much time as u need him to without making u feel rushed . If u want a surgeon who truly cares and is talented choose Dr . Cobb

Posted on May 15th, 2014

ALTHOUGH DR COBB PERFORMED MY BACK SURGERY WELL HIS FOLLOW UP GUIDELINES ARE HORRIBLE. THE TIMES THAT I GOT TO SEE HIM HE SEEMS ALWAYS IN A HURRY AND RUSHED THRU MY APPOINTEMNT WITHOUT EVEN REALLY LISTINENING TO MY COMPLAINTS. THEN I WAS ALWAYS PUT OFF ON TODD, WHICH HE IS CLUELESS!! THE STAFF ISNT FRIENDLY AND HAVE NO COMPASSION FOR MY SITUATION OF DAMAGES THAT WERE LEFT BEHIND AFTER SURGERY. I WAS TOLD TO PRETTY MUCH SUCK IT UP AND GO ON BACK TO WORK WHEN IM CLEARLY NOT READY TO BE BACK AT WORK. I CANT EVEN STAND FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME AND MY LEGS GIVE OUT WHILE IM WALKING, WHICH WAS AFFECTED WITH THE HERNIATED DISC THAT DR COBB REMOVED. I DONT RECOMMEND DR COBB OR HIS STAFF TO TAKE CARE OF ANYONE BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY COLD HEARTED

best in his field!

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Dr. Cobb has done 2 surgeries on my neck and he is very professional but very personal in that he takes time and has always treated me and my wife with kindness and respect. If you need his type of service I highly recommend him and his staff!

Sister of a recent surgical patient of Dr Cobb

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Taking the time.......

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

One area that impressed me was the amount of time Dr. Cobb took in going over exactly what the procedure entailed. He answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed. Really put me at ease and I felt very confortable going in to the surgery. Very professional and yet very "Down to earth".

Satisfied family of patient

Posted on May 4th, 2009

I have worked with hundreds of Physicians over my career. My husband has had surgery under Dr. Cobb 4 times. Never have I met anyone as caring,professional and approachable as Dr. Cobb. He put us both at ease from the moment we walked into his office. After surgery he came out and talked with us in detail. He did not rush through his explanation of the surgery like I have seen so many surgeons do. Many just walk out, say patient is doing well and when to return for follow up. He not only deserves the Physician of the year but Physician of the Decade(s).

Posted on September 21st, 2017