Dr. Mark R Collison Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Collison?

Dr. Collison

I have been a patient of his for 9 months and have found his overall care to be outstanding.

Great:doctor!

another bad deal

I went to Dr. Collison because I had been having a medical issue that had been "undiagnosed" for quite some time and he knew this. He was game to helping at first but put me on a medicine that gave me many side effects and he told me to see someone else and said that he could not help me. I saw him twice.abrupt, rude, uncaring and judgemental. He basically thought I was stupid and I think he's stupid for being in the profession that he is and behaving like that.

Arrogant jerk

This guy is the worst I've ever dealt with.

Very abrupt over the phone - seemed irritated and uncaring for no reason initially in the phone conversation - he was physician on call that evening. This has nothing to do with his abilities as a physician but I always appreciate a doctor who can be courteous and kind to patients.

I have been a patient of Dr. Collison for 25 to 30 years. He has been thorough and considerate in his examintions. I would recommend him to anyone.

Good luck with Collison

I was checking the Internt to find his recent address and was surprised by the bad review. I've been a patient of his for decades and have always had the opposite experience. I continue with Collison because he is not driven by profit (as some doctors seem to be) or by demands that you follow the latest trend on numbers. He has always been willing to review the options and consider my individual needs. I'm near 60 and only on one low-dose medication (and we are working together to see if I can get off that).

unprofessional

Dr. Collison was rude and unprofessional in his overly short evaluation. He made the wrong diagnosis and was demeaning towards the patient all the while.

Dr. Mark R Collison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carroll, IA.