Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Condon has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mark A Condon has the following 8 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Mark A Condon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark A Condon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I saw this "physician" about 2 years ago after an ER visit. He entered the room, looked at my X-Ray and acknowledged that I had numerous kidney stones along with blood in my urine. He then said there was nothing he could do about it and I should see a nephrologist. When I discussed my pain with him, he walked out. He lacks compassion and bed side manner. Please do not waste your time!
Dr. Condon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Mark A Condon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMississippi Urology Specialists, 294 E Layfair Dr, Flowood, MS
Dr. Mark A Condon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.