Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark J Conroy has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mark J Conroy has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Mark J Conroy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Conroy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
7 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2011
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark J Conroy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.