Dr. Mark E Coughenour Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark E Coughenour?

You will be missed perhaps the last of your kind

Dr coughenour inherited me from Dr Paul Knoll, deceased, after I had been a patient of Dr knoll for 19 years. He treated me with the same respect, always. Thank you - it's sad to say but I have learned this is a rare trait in medical doctors. Many seem more concerned for themselves than patient needs. You never lied to me nor I to you. I understand it was time to live your life but I fear for the quality of whatever is left of mine.

COPD

Dr. Mark E Coughenour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.