Dr. Mark Courey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Courey?

The worst experience imaginable

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Misdiagnosed my voice problem. Injected me with some substance to 'move' my weak vocal cord closer to the other. In short, no speaking voice at all for two weeks, no singing voice for almost 3 months. After getting the substance exited my cords I'm back to where I was before his procedure. Actually two procedures since the first was such a botch job he had me go back to the OR to 'undo' some of the damage. Never told me that this was even a remote possibility. I lost thousands of dollars in lost business and was utterly miserable and scared. In his office after procedure he criticized the way I was using my voice when i couldn't phonate on account of HIS work. Stay away!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Excellent physician with an excellent reputation. Very easy to speak with and very knowledgeable.

Top Notch

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I had a difficult problem. He was very courteous and knowledgeable, I couldn't be happier.

Professional, Kind, and Caring

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Dr. Courey is a stellar physician. I wish he was my Primary MD. He is very professional, but at the same time relaxed and down-to-earth. He put me at ease with his kind demeanor and I really felt as though he personally cared about me and the quality of my life.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Voice went away due to nerve damage from cold virus. Local ENT just said wait for 6 months to see if comes back. Went to UCSF Dr. Courey who took action. Even juggled schedule to perform gel injection during same visit. Instant voice restore. Patient, relaxed, professional. Top notch video & computer equip. Explained as much as you'd like to know.

Posted on September 1st, 2017