Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark L Crawford has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark L Crawford has the following 8 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Back Injuries
Dr. Mark L Crawford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark L Crawford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr crawford is by far the worst doctor I've ever known of. My mother went to see him in hopes he could help stop her back from twisting. She has cysts on her tail bone, bulged disks, cyphosis, scoliosis and back is now slowely twisting. She is in pain everyday of her life to the point I have to help her get her shoes on and off and help her into bed. She sees a pain management doctor that understandes the pain she is in and treats her for it. But dr crawford made fun of her. Told her her pain was in her head and that she just wanted to be on pills. My mom would want nothing more than to be pill free but can't cope with the pain. He said he could operate on a person like her but won't her because she takes pain pills. He is the sorriest excuse of doctor that I know of.
40 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Mark L Crawford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMark L Crawford Md, 1333 Lone Oak Rd, Paducah, KY
Dr. Mark L Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.