Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Crowley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark D Crowley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mark D Crowley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark D Crowley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I like the fact that Dr Crowley treated me like a human, not as a patient. He was very cordial. I never felt like I was taking up his time. And I never got the feeling that he had something else better to do. I appreciated the fact that he took his time with me . . or, maybe, better yet, he let me take my time with him. He also told me that when I return to Logansport I can return to his practice.He also said that if I am visiting, if I need him, to call, He will make sure that he sees me ASAP.
I DONT TRUST HIM TO TAKE CARE OF MY DOG! HE SLEEP WITH MY WIFE AT THE TIME, WHEN THEY WORKED AT THE CARE GROUP TOGETHER. I WAS A PATIENT OF HIS AND WHILE I WAS AT WORK OR OUT OF TOWN HE SLEEP WITH MY WIFE IN OUR BED! WE ARE NOW DIVORCED..... I TRUSTED HIM AT ONE POINT, NO!!! LONGER AND HIS WIFE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS AS WELL!! (MICHELLE) HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE LIKE THAT????
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Mark D Crowley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark D Crowley in this video.
Dr. Mark D Crowley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logansport, IN.