Dr. Mark D Crowley Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Crowley?

Appreciate Him

I like the fact that Dr Crowley treated me like a human, not as a patient. He was very cordial. I never felt like I was taking up his time. And I never got the feeling that he had something else better to do. I appreciated the fact that he took his time with me . . or, maybe, better yet, he let me take my time with him. He also told me that when I return to Logansport I can return to his practice.He also said that if I am visiting, if I need him, to call, He will make sure that he sees me ASAP.

NO TRUST

I DONT TRUST HIM TO TAKE CARE OF MY DOG! HE SLEEP WITH MY WIFE AT THE TIME, WHEN THEY WORKED AT THE CARE GROUP TOGETHER. I WAS A PATIENT OF HIS AND WHILE I WAS AT WORK OR OUT OF TOWN HE SLEEP WITH MY WIFE IN OUR BED! WE ARE NOW DIVORCED..... I TRUSTED HIM AT ONE POINT, NO!!! LONGER AND HIS WIFE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS AS WELL!! (MICHELLE) HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE LIKE THAT????