- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Braun has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark Braun has the following 12 expertise
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- Geriatric Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program (2018)
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2019)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1984
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mark Braun Accepts the Following Insurance
- 306 US Route 1 Ste C1 Scarborough , ME : (207) 883-0888
More about Dr. Mark Braun
Maine Board of Registration in Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine