Dr. Mark D Hoffman Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Hoffman?

Dr. Hoffman is a credit to the hospital and an enormous value to his patients.

I came to Desert Hospital after a doctor at another hospital I had been admitted to became verbally and emotionally abusive with me. I had open wounds, was still under the influence of the pain narcotics, and was somewhat in shock as a result of a month of pain following a botched surgery and the pain attendent. I was in a very dark mental and physical condition. It was very obvious he was able to care about the person in front of him and this calmed me down at a very important time. He listened to my problems and had immediate solutions and recommendations for me. He also sorted me through false information I had been given about my current condition and options. He also called my home the next day from the hospital to ensure I was doing well and had followed up on his advices. He turned my entire nightmare of a situation around to a positive situation I could manage. I will always be grateful for my good fortune finding him at Desert Memorial Hospital the night I went there looking for a solution and for help to survive my crisis. How refeshing to stumble on someone in this field that is sane, competent, and still cares about the people in front of him in a sincere and interested manner.