Dr. Mark Smith II Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Smith II?

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr Mark has always been very up front with me on diagnous and the treatments available to me.He has always been very through in his exams, treatments,and followup appointments and proceedures.He treats me with dignity and compassion.I have been going to him for many years and have always trusted him compleatly in his handling of any problem I have gone to him for.He has literally saved my life on at least 4 occasions.He has a good "bedside" manner,and has treated me with the upmost dignity and compassion.I would and do recommend him to others..His staff is great,and very professional.Plus they care about you as a person and not just a "case" to be worked on.Keep it up ladies,you do a great job,as do you Dr.Mark!

Posted on March 8th, 2017