Dr. Mark Smith Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Smith?

Compassionate award that's a joke

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Waste your time like I did. You will see how compassionate dr. Smitty is.

Attorney

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Smith is great; he's my hero. I injured by back in the summer of 2013 while doing yard work (tossing bails of pine straw). After being misdiagnosed, after 2 spinal pain blocks, after weeks out of work and in unbelievable pain, my doctor at the time finally asked for an experienced surgeon (Dr. Smith) to meet with me to discuss my back injury. During the meeting Dr. Smith reviewed my MRI and immediately recognized the problem (a bone fragment lodged in the nerves outside of L1 and L2 discs). This is after my MRI had been reviewed by 2 other doctors and both were treating me for a slightly herniated disk between L2 and L3. In front of me, the doctor told Dr. Smith that he and the radiologist thought the bone fragment was a shadow. Dr. Smith responded by telling him "no, that is not a shadow and I can understand the unbelievable pain he [referring to me] has been in." Without a word to me Dr. Smith took over my case and I have not spoken to the previous doctor since then. Within a week, Dr. Smith had performed surgery (described as a little complicated). Within a day after surgery, I was back to about 75%. Within a month, I was at 90% and now approximately 6 months later I would consider myself at 95%. I still have some pain after long drives, or a lot of exercise, but otherwise I never notice it. I do still have a slightly herniated disk between L2 and L3, but Dr. Smith thinks it will heal completely on its own. I could not be happier or trust anyone more than this doctor.

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Bad DOCTOR

Posted on September 21st, 2010

In my personal opinion he is the most caring and excellent Dr. I have ever met in my life.

Posted on October 16th, 2017