Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Thomas has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mark D Thomas has the following 8 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Dr. Mark D Thomas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Thomas took care of my husband for many years. He went above and beyond the basics in concern, and his expertise showed up in treating and diagnosing my husband amidst many other health conditions. We recommend him highly and wish that we lived nearer to El Paso, because he would always be our first choice for a urologist.
Knowledgeable doctor, but very rude when it comes to patients. Does not seem like he cares about his patients. Felt like my appointment was rushed and I did not have the time to ask questions about my condition. Left the room and did not even tell me my appointment was over, so I sat waiting thinking he was going to return.
36 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMark Drew Thomas Md, 4687 N Mesa St Ste 100, El Paso, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark D Thomas in this video.
Dr. Mark D Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.