Mark Thomas Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Mark Thomas?

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. He is matter of fact but I like that.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Knowledgeable doctor, but very rude when it comes to patients. Does not seem like he cares about his patients. Felt like my appointment was rushed and I did not have the time to ask questions about my condition. Left the room and did not even tell me my appointment was over, so I sat waiting thinking he was going to return.

Bad experience.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I don't recommend this Urologist. He wasn't treating with professionalism and he didn't give me a solution to my problem. I just spent my money, my time, and my health. I don't recommend this Doctor.

Good doc, Bad bedside manner

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Brilliant doctor with very, very poor bedside manner which spills over into unhappy staff.

Excellent Urologist

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Excellent from start to finish - I as very impressed and satisfied

Odd is the right word.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Long story short, I have experiencing some problems since I was around 21 years old (I am now 24, I saw him this year) down in the nether regions. Anyways, my Dr. refered me to him because Dr. Thomas is the only Dr. in my ins. Anyways... odd is the right word to describe him. He is knowledagble and explains things well, but he was very very rude and off putting. He'd challenge me to explain why I think I had certain symptoms if I was so young. My second visit he was nicer, a very different Dr. than the first visit. Anyways, he ignored my requests to do an ultrasound, and to this day I still have problems.

Excellent

Posted on October 4th, 2013

He's the most thorough doctor I had seen. His approach is less invasive than another Urologist I had previously gone to. He's very patient in explaining how to help yourself get better and what life is like after having surgery. Strongly recomment him. :)

Fantastic

Posted on September 12th, 2013

After meeting with a couple docs to get a diagnosis for my partner, we met Dr. Thomas. This man was a blessing to us both. With a diagnosis of kidney cancer we immediately had a million questions. Dr. Thomas never rushed through our appointments. He then addressed ALL our "what if" questions and gave us information for the future. He listened, he tested and he saved! Today my partner is cancer free. Thank you Dr. Thomas you're ABQ's top Urologist.

Knowledgeable , difficult commuication

Posted on June 13th, 2013

I think Dr. Thomas is very knowledgeable about his field of expertise, Communication is difficult, though. He is a good doctor, but information provided to me as the patient is either lacking or presented rapidly without limited opportunity for me to get clarification. So, accessing care is difficult.

Very, very odd

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Thomas is very odd. He seems to be very intelligent regarding his area of expertise, but has no social skills. As such he comes across as rude and arrogant while still wanting to give the best to the patient. The front office seemed to have forgotten the privacy portion of HIPAA, until reminded. When they worked withe the patient one-on-one, though, they were very courteous and thoughtful.

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Do not trust this doctor, office is dirty. Doctor only wants to do surgery and everyone else is a waste of time. Doctor spoke to us like we were uneducated and below him. Never will we go back.

only like big fish

Posted on March 21st, 2013

please go some where else. office, office people, doctors all stubborn and only like to do surgery. and after surgery he ask you go somewhere else.